CRST and Kancera AB signed a contract for a First-in-human trial with KAND145 CRST and Kancera AB entered into a contract for a First-in-human trial of KAND145, Kancera’s second generation fractalkine blocking drug candidate, primarily intended for cancer indications. Kancera…
- CRST and Kancera AB signed a contract for a First-in-human trial with KAND145
- CRST has appointed Petri Vainio as the CRST’s new Chief Scientific Officer
- CRST’s scientific team contributed in a study evaluating an ASO in mild Alzheimer’s disease
- Lihavuuden lääkehoidossa kohti mullistusta
- An interview with CRST’s Key Account Manager
No comments to show.